Looking for an effective cosmetic treatment that improves skin’s laxity, tightens skin and diminishes fine lines? It may be time to try the Opus Plasma Skin Tightening and Resurfacing series. Opus Plasma helps your skin on the cellular level act younger and, therefore, appear younger. And the best part is it helps reverse the signs of aging without surgery. Opus is just one of the treatments offered at La Fleur, but it’s one of the most effective, most-requested services I provide to our clients, partly because it addresses both delicate and more significant concerns my clients have. To say it’s a multi-tasking treatment is an understatement!
As each of us ages, we lose collagen and begin to show signs of aging due to both internal and external factors. Opus Plasma works to reverse those signs, helping us to look younger, which can create that extra boost of confidence we can always use! Let’s get into the details of what this service is and what benefits you can enjoy from Opus treatments.
What is the Opus plasma treatment?
Opus Plasma can be used to treat your face, neck as well as body and uses plasma energy instead of light energy - like a traditional laser treatment uses - to bring heat to the skin’s surface. So, what does that heat do? The heat boosts collagen production, which plumps and smooths the skin.
So, how does this Opus Plasma accomplish all this in just one service? Well, it is a two-fold process that is perfectly paired to produce undeniable results:
- One portion of the treatment utilizes electrical plasma technology to boost collagen production. The handheld device is ablative, like a traditional laser that emits plasma energy to help resurface the skin. This extra boost of collagen promotes the healing process, which is the start of your more youthful appearance.
- Following that, the Opus device uses its metal pins that are charged with radiofrequency energy to promote tightening. Think of it as the plasma energy that treats the more superficial layers of the skin, while the radiofrequency energy reaches the deeper levels of the skin. It’s the perfect combination in one treatment!
What area of the skin does the Opus Plasma treatment focus on?
What are the benefits of Opus Laser?
While it might be thought of as a facial treatment only, Opus can be used to treat any skin on your body where you experience concerns with your skin. It is our responsibility to maintain our skin’s overall health when treating skin concerns and to prevent what we can as we age. Believe it or not, the average adult has 21 square feet of skin and about 300 million skin cells. It is the single largest organ in our bodies, so taking genuine care of our skin should be a priority. Keep in mind some parts of your body, particularly the neck, can be more delicate, but Opus is customizable to each area of the skin to treat the area appropriately.
- Opus treatments are minimally invasive. With today’s technological advancements in the medical aesthetics space, treatments that perhaps were more invasive and complex in the past have been refined to accomplish incredible results without an invasive experience.
- Opus is versatile. It can be used anywhere you have skin concerns and is ideal for all skin types and tones. It treats wrinkles, fine lines, loose or sagging skin, and stretch marks and improves skin texture, dullness, discoloration, scarring, hyperpigmentation, and other signs of aging.
- It promotes healing to your skin instantly, which results in resurfaced skin that is smoother, brighter, and tighter.
- This type of treatment is relatively quick and easy, with little-to-no discomfort. You may notice slight, temporary redness, but it is easily tolerable. It also requires minimal downtime or aftercare.
- Most patients see noticeable results after just one session, but it also builds up results over time with additional sessions.
What should you expect when you book an Opus Plasma Skin Tightening and Resurfacing Treatment at La Fleur?
Before and After Opus Plasma Treatment Series
Before any skincare recommendations are shared with you, I meet with you one-on-one. Consultations are the basis for every skincare plan and are developed from listening to you first and foremost. I want to hear all your skincare goals, from the most concerning to the least.
From there, if an Opus treatment plan is recommended, I’ll book a session or series of sessions about a month apart to yield the best results. An individual session takes only about 20-30 minutes, so it can be squeezed into your schedule fairly easily.
After a topical cream or topical anesthetic is applied, the session begins. Opus is unique in that it is customizable to your needs. The device can be turned up or down in intensity to address your concerns best. Following the treatment, you may experience slight redness, swelling, or irritation. But, as with many skin treatments, this is only temporary and to be anticipated.
The Opus Plasma device is made by Alma, which develops high-performance systems based on the latest clinical research and technology. Opus Plasma’s technology is the first of its kind in the skin-resurfacing market. It is proven to be a safe, effective method to treat a full range of skincare issues, including your most-challenging concerns.
These results truly speak for themselves. I love sharing these ‘Before and After’ photos of clients so you can spot the differences and improvements yourselves. Most clients see both immediate and incremental results after just one treatment; however, most clients opt for a series of treatments, depending on their skincare goals. One thing I love about this treatment is the results are quite dramatic, but the treatment itself is not.
How can I incorporate Opus into my skincare routine?
I get asked every day how to build a quality, effective skincare routine. La Fleur offers all the tools – products and services – to help create and maintain that youthful glow, so many of us strive to achieve.
First, medical-grade skincare is non-negotiable. It is the key to balanced skin and combats external factors, such as the environment, that our skin encounters daily. Use skincare both morning and night consistently. Another tool is fillers on a routine basis. Both fillers and tox are versatile and improve our facial features. Another amazing treatment I offer is the unique and relaxing SaltFacial. I generally recommend this treatment every three months for maintenance. A SaltFacial resurfaces your skin with gentle microdermabrasion utilizing pure, organic sea salt and is applied with ultrasound technology. Then I finish the facial with LED phototherapy, which improves circulation. The immediate results are brightening and tightening, which creates fresh, glowing skin.
Together with an Opus Plasma treatment series, these products and treatments form an ideal path to improving your skin and experiencing the impressive results you’re looking for.
Consider implementing this treatment into your monthly skincare routine to reap maximum benefits that will boost your confidence and leave you thrilled with younger-looking skin!